My name is Tadashi Jokagi. Please call me Joe!
I have started my career as a freelance photographer in 2021. I am motivated by the fact that my pictures can make people smile. I capture mostly people and food, but I also take sports and event pictures.
There is a mix of Business, volunteer, and Hobby Experiences.
* Single, Couple, Family and Profile
* Engagement Party
* Music Concerts, Recitals, and gigs
* School Private Morning Tea
* Japanese Cultural Events (Sports Day, The International Seijinshiki and Kimono Event)
* Cooking Class
* Cosplay (Overload NZ, ArmageDdon)
Food & Beverage
* Restaurant's Menu (RENKON JAPANESE RESTAURANT)
* Sony a7iii (Full Frame)
* Sony 24-105mm f/4 (SEL24105G)
* Samyang 35-150mm F/2.0-2.8
* Sigma APS-C 30mm f/1.4 (C016 Contemporary)
* Tamron 20mm f/2.8 (F050)
* Tamron 70-300mm /F4.5-6.3 (A056)
* GODOX TT600S, TT650IIS, X1S
* Adobe Creative Cloud Photography (Lightroom, Photoshop, …)
* Skylum Luminar Neo/AI
* DxO PhotoLab 6
* Phase One Capture One Express for Sony
* New Zealand Music Gallery (Muzic NZ)